|Welcome to Smith & Associates Inc
We've been doing business in Cary, Illinois since 1996 and are proud to provide insurance and financial solutions to an ever growing number of individuals, families and businesses. We are committed to building a solid relationship with customers through practical solutions and excellent service.
The agents at Smith & Associates, Inc. find that most people are paying for the wrong coverage, and have no understanding of how their policies really work. As an independent agency, we help you find the best plan that fits your needs, and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
When you are done, you will have a thorough understanding of your policies, the peace of mind knowing we left no stone unturned, and that you will be purchasing only the coverage you actually need.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED?
- You have worked hard throughout your life to build up assets and protect your future.
- Now, isn’t it important to take precautions to protect yourself and those assets.
- Just as life changes, so does your financial situation and your insurance needs.
- It is important to review and understand your insurance policies.
If you have assets like a home or retirement savings, or even a job, you need liability insurance to protect yourself from lawsuits if you cause an accident. Your liability insurance is the only thing standing between you and the "Victim’s" attorney coming after you, your house, your retirement savings, and your wages.
"So how much liability insurance do I need?"Typically, we recommend you carry enough to cover your assets (meaning your home equity, your savings and anything else you could be forced to liquidate after a judgment) plus a year of your income. The idea is to carry enough that if you cause an accident or hit a pedestrian the other guy’s attorney will go after your insurance instead of you personally.
- Do you have enough confidence in your insurance professional to get a second opinion from us?
- It doesn’t hurt to have a second pair of eyes review what has already been done to see if there might be room for improvement.
- If nothing else, it reconfirms you are on the right path.
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."
Elbert Hubbard, The Notebook, 1927